
We miss
Freebirds. All of our fellow
Aggies out there will certainly understand, but for those of you non-
Aggies, you just won't get it. It's okay.
Freebirds, arguably an Aggie tradition, is a burrito restaurant that I frequented during my undergraduate and graduate years at A&M. I became slightly obsessed with it. It has been some time since we've been to College Station, so needless to say Jason and I have be going through some serious
withdrawals...until a month ago. We went on a date to Wilmington and mysteriously landed at Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn. As we walked through the doors we became very reminiscent and almost giddy. Could this have the potential to rival
Freebirds? Well much to our amazement it has become the closest thing since we left the "Motherland". So we decided to go back again and take little
Jace. Amy's is filling a void that will certainly be filled when Jason returns from overseas! For those "misplaced"
Aggies reading this, the address for Flaming Amy's is 4002
Oleander Drive, Wilmington, NC.
http://www.flamingamysburritobarn.com/
Jace wished his food was as good as ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment