Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Instructional Video: How to Pack a Sea Bag?

Since Jason will be deploying soon, of course he has spent much time packing. My dear brother was curious on how to pack a sea bag and specifically close one, since he was so lucky to get one for Christmas last year. So this one's for you, Guy! Semper Fi!


1 comment:

Allison said...

I don't know. I think I may need you to review the "snap/hook thingee." I'm still not sure on that.

We have you guys on our prayer list! I will be checking the blog regularly and we will be waiting your safe arrival home Jason! And Allison, we will be praying for you and little Jace. There's plenty of room at the Crawley Casa here in Tejas, complete with two little boys who would love to teach little Jace some new tricks! Hope you guys have a great 4th!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails