oh no! As his girlfriend would say "Uh OH". She did this one day, but I guess I should be thankful she just colored her pants, not the couch. Today she "carried" my full can of coke around the living room before I saw her...luckily she only spilled a bit. We did JUST get those carpets steam cleaned :).
PS_ Soaking the pants in Oxyclean for a day finally got the ink out. Maybe would work for your slipcover as well?
1 comment:
oh no! As his girlfriend would say "Uh OH". She did this one day, but I guess I should be thankful she just colored her pants, not the couch. Today she "carried" my full can of coke around the living room before I saw her...luckily she only spilled a bit. We did JUST get those carpets steam cleaned :).
PS_ Soaking the pants in Oxyclean for a day finally got the ink out. Maybe would work for your slipcover as well?
Post a Comment