Monday, September 21, 2009

nap strike...

So I never knew there was such a term as a nap strike...but there is and I'm pretty sure Jace is on one. We have gone 4 days now without a nap. As I'm typing he is in his room playing, calling my name, reading, throwing his toys over the gate, and having a grand old time. I should be happy that he'll at least stay in his room during his nap time and not fuss, but unfortunately this makes for a very long and cranky afternoon. I am determined this nap strike will end and it must end before this new baby arrives...we will prevail.

...this is what I found the other day after 20 minutes of silence and I was sure little man had fallen asleep. I should be excited he's such an avid reader right??

1 comment:

TheLudlows said...

Same thing happened my dear friend to us, just days before the littles were born. I just kept up the routine of nap time and left her in there for "normal" time. It took much prayer but after a few days (that felt like weeks) she napped. Keep hope! I'll join the prayers. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails