I've been picking sleep over blogging...so that is why I've been a little delinquent. I just don't do well without 8 hours of sleep and unfortunately as anyone with a newborn knows that just doesn't happen for awhile...so in the meantime I've been trying to nap and go to bed early.
Little Man & Little Lady
Well a lot has happened in the past week. We did go see the Pediatric Cardiologist. We learned that Sydney's little hole is about 4-5mm wide. (considered moderate) Currently she's not having any symptoms of VSD so we don't have to start any medications. Yay, definite answer to prayer!! The dr. said we would just have to wait and see if it closes up or if she starts exhibiting symptoms, so we have a follow-up on the 20th. Other than that she is still sleeping a lot which the dr. is a little concerned about so we're following up with some tests and another dr. apt. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime we're still trying to figure out the best formula for her. Jace eventually had to go to a prescription formula and we're not sure if we're headed in the same direction, but only time will tell.
Jace is still adjusting but doing better and starting to love on his little sister. He always ask where she is and trys to give her her pacifier when she's crying. He's still learning what gentle means and doesn't understand that she can't eat big people food like him, but he can be really sweet with her. I think that's it for the week...here are a few pics. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment