Tuesday, February 2, 2010

“B” is for Bear

We’re into week two of the alphabet countdown.   We are focused on anything that starts with a letter “B”.  We have read lots of books, learned about bears, and done a boat and bird puzzle.  I found some really fun coloring pages and a fun bear puppet craft.   We’ll post some more later this week….

Ephesians 4:32

“Be kind to one another…”

IMG_6381   IMG_6385 

Doing my new Melissa and Doug pattern puzzles….coloring my letter “B” and my bear…

 IMG_6387IMG_6388

Gluing my bear puppet together…Showing him off…

Note:  I was so proud of myself for learning a clean way for Jace to use glue.  We were at story time last week and their craft was using glue…the teacher took a little glue and put it on a plate and then gave each kid a q-tip.  I was amazed…any pre-school teachers reading I know are rolling their eyes.:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails