I haven't given up on our letter countdown, we've just taken a little break and I think I'm a little behind. :) Today we headed to Epcot…it was a little chilly…never made it above 70, but the crowds were pretty low. It was great we got to ride quite a few rides and didn’t wait in too many lines. The line at the French bakery was the longest, but well worth the wait. :)
Just getting to Epcot…we ate at the Coral Reef for lunch and got to watch the fish swim by during our meal…
Jace really liked all the fish…Sydney was pretty interested herself…
Jace riding “The Land” boat…posing with one of the “Voices of America” singers…
Jace was pretty enamored with Donald Duck…
Syndey got some duck kisses too
…Waiting in line at the French Bakery…the desserts we got were super yummy…just not diet friendly...
Sydney had enough pictures already…the pretend Eiffel tower…can’t wait to see it for real!!
Jace just hanging out…Nonnie & Grandma with the beautiful flowers at Epcot…
No comments:
Post a Comment