Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More rooms

I’m slowly getting all the details done in each room.  Sydney’s room and the dining room are pretty much finished.  The dining room curtains, I’m still unsure about, I bought them on Lejeune yard sales and needless to say they we’re quite what I expected, they started out khaki (a very worn and faded khaki) and I decided to dye them…they’re a little brighter than the bottle said.  Sydney’s room still doesn’t have the crib set up because we somehow managed to lose all the hardware and the company doesn’t have anymore…need to figure out what I can go get at Lowe’s…it’s on my list.   I was excited about how her curtains and bedskirt turned out.  My mom had made the quilt on the bed and mailed it to me.  I went to Hancock fabrics and they had the perfect matching fabric…it was on sale and they had just enough to do curtains and a bedskirt.   Very exciting to decorate a girly room.  Jace’s room is almost finished along with ours…they’ll be next.

IMG_8538 IMG_8539 IMG_8540

IMG_8541 IMG_8542

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails