Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pasta & Paint

We have been trying to keep ourselves busy this past week. Since we haven’t quite gotten into a routine yet and Jace has been a little deprived (not of attention) of playtime with his peers, I’ve been trying to find a few more things for him to do. There are lots of blogs out there that have great activities for toddlers in case you are in need of them…the two I really like right now are here and here.

IMG_6205 IMG_6209

…fun with pasta…we transferred them from a bowl to a narrower container, we counted them, and we made shapes with them. I’m sure there is a lot more to do with ziti, but by this time we were trying to eat them and throwing them across the room…time to move on.

IMG_6210IMG_6212

…fun with paint…my little Picasso…

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails