Friday, August 1, 2008

Botanical Gardens

We're finishing up our last week in Huntsville with my parents before we head home for a little while. We decided to go to the Botanical Gardens. Of course we picked a day that was almost 100 degrees. But, it was fun none-the-less. Jace really enjoyed all the flowers, butterflies, turtles, and especially liked the Kids Garden.
We started in a fun wagon...but I wanted to crawl out of it...So my Ubby decided to carry me.Here's me and mom taking a rest on a bench...it was hot!I was checking out the turtles. Mama Bear and Baby Bear...we miss you Papa Bear!
Me and my Grammy.Trying to pick the flowers behind me.

The whole trip made me pretty tired

1 comment:

Sara said...

Jace is getting so big!!! I can't wait to see him. That pic of missing "papa bear" made me want to cry. See ya soon guys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails