Monday, August 25, 2008

First Haircut.

Upon our arrival in Texas, one of the first things my brother told me was Jace needed a haircut. His hair has been getting a little wild looking, but I didn't know where to take him to get it cut. I was a little worried around Camp Lejeune he would end up looking like a baby Marine. I'm not quite ready for that. So Guy found "Cool Cuts for Kids". It was a little intimidating, we walked in and there was a very unhappy child screaming at the top of his lungs. So we all were praying not to get that hairdresser. It all worked out great, Ms. Sandy cut his hair. She was very patient. And Jace was pretty fascinated by the taxi cab he got to drive. :) He looks like a handsome little boy now. :)
Just checking Ms Sandy out.I'm getting the hang of this.I'm a little sad to see all my hair go.

My fan club!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails