Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tagged!! I'm It!!


What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?
I was about to start my sophomore year in college. I would be taking 18 hours of crazy classes, that included Physics, Calc. 3, Discrete Math & Statistics. It was probably one of the most fun and most stressful semesters of college. I had many late nights of studying, lots of fun weekends, & too many M&M's. I only survived by the grace of God and my roommate keeping me sane.
Things On My To-Do List Today:
I'll tell you what I'm doing tomorrow since I'm about to go to bed tonight. :) Mow the backyard, although this might move to Tuesday's To-Do List. Go to Wal-Mart...ugh!! Go apply for passports, who knows when I'll take a European vacation. :) Vacuum. Mop my kitchen floor. Play with Jace. Take a walk. Make some dessert. Have a Bible study leader meeting at my house.
What Are Some Snacks You Enjoy?
Peanut M&Ms and Diet Pepsi


What Would You Do If You Were A Millionaire?
First, not tell anyone!! Second, enjoy giving some away to different ministries. And last but not least travel.

Name Some Of The Places You Have Called Home:
Monterey, CA
Ft. Huachuca, AZ
West Point, NY
Alexandria, VA
Roanoke, VA
Austin, TX
Pittsburgh, PA
College Station, TX
Stafford, VA
Richlands, NC

What Are Some Of Your Bad Habits?
Eating too many M&M's, Being too critical of others, Worrying, & Not hanging up my clothes after I wear them...my closet floor is never clean.

What Are Some Jobs You Have Held:
Babysitter, High School Teacher, & Stay-at Home Mom


Who Are You Tagging? Sara C. & Christy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails